Thursday, February 28, 2013

Unlike a gasoline powered stapler or a video powered necktie...

..my multi-media blog's purpose and usefulness remains elusive to the local hobos.

Its been two weeks since I moved my Popular Hobo News & Entertainment blog project from concept into online reality and function, and its interesting to see and hear the response my efforts and ideas are receiving from online readers, local residents and professionals/employees whom work in Mira Mesa. Not surprisingly, however,the other hobos are still perplexed and very cynical about my new blog. David Mick is one the only hobos I've met who hasn't become savvy with computers
using the internet.


o find


Pat's online everyday and he thinks its a great project. Of course he sees it as a means of getting laid.
I'm not sure why he thinks that.


No comments:

Post a Comment