Saturday, August 31, 2013

Popular Hobo has a HOPELESS ADDICTION...PLEASE HELP!!

When I left rehab 3 weeks ago I knew that there was a beer sitting in the cooler of the 7-11 with my name on it. That's okay...I really don't drink that much...2, 24 oz. cans of Steel Reserve 211 pethat day.
I also knew that if I wanted, I could scope some drugs. I didn't crave nor did I entertain that idea.

My problem of addiction arrived in a different form. The object of my personal addiction happens
 to drive a black and white po-leece car. She stands about 5'7" and she is a beauty queen with a badge and gun! Damnit...I"M IN LOVE OUT HERE AND I DON'T QUITE KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THIS SITUATION!
This is NOT FUNNY.
I saw her yesterday and I was up all night long thinking about her...strategizing a plan to make her my wife!! I told her straight up that BABIES ARE GOING HAPPEN...whether she likes it or not, she's eventually gonna realizer that she needs a shopping cart pushing hobo man to be her husband!
The truth is very real and very simple.
I know what I need and I'm gonna make her mine!
Believe it!
Of course anything/everything that may transpire between  myself and this law enforcement  love goddess will happen on her terms. She just doesn't quite realize how good hobo love can really be..

No comments:

Post a Comment